Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm really bored. i was going to write something profound, but then i forgot. okay, maybe profound is not the right word, maybe just entertaining....to me. I'm sitting in my brother's Brooklyn apartment awaiting my departure. i am leaving for Costa Rica in 13 hours and it's reassuring to know that old certifiable feeling. maybe i will be less "certified" after this adventure but probably not. maybe i will say "fuck it" and just decide to stay there. we all know that won't happen. how do you say "fuck it" in Spanish?

okay my brother is here now and i am no longer bored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.